Don't come around here no more. Whatever you're looking for. I've moved to Betty Rocker (and Baby).

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Randomlings

Apparently, it's suppose to rain this weekend. If you remember on Betty Rocker (RIP), last time it rained over the holidays, our basement flooded. This time, we're taking action! I'm off to purchase a sump pump to stave off any water build, should the ground start to try to push water under my concrete floors. Here's to hoping we don't have another basement Katrina. 

We're off for some Fine Thai tonight. Really, it's called Fine Thai and it's just up the street from us. Kenny prefers good old Chinese, but I think the Thais do it best. Better flavors, noodles, seems like it's cleaner food, compared to Chinese. Anyway. I'm hungry just thinking about my Chicken Pad Se Ew (sp?). 

DOG #3
  • Going to the gym AND walking the dog (even if it was for 4 blocks)
  • Getting worried about the recession again, but quickly calling myself off from the worry. Self-therapy!
  • Corner Bakery Salads (Sante Fe with Chicken is the best!)
  • My black velour jogging suit giving me comfort today
  • Not having to drive out to Lake Forest for work, saving me approximately 3 hours of drive time.


No comments:

Post a Comment