Don't come around here no more. Whatever you're looking for. I've moved to Betty Rocker (and Baby).

Monday, March 2, 2009

Light Therapy- Good Vibrations

When Summer comes around, I promise I will be outside every single day for at least 4 hours, longer if I can get it out there. I miss the sun and warm so bad, don't you? I envy all of you that got to head out to vacation to escape it all.

This winter has been brooo-tal and not just for cooped- up, pregnant Me, but for most people I've talked to. This is one of the first winters where I've actually considered moving to warmer climates. 

In about a week or so, our new addition will arrive, just in time for Daylight Savings and hopefully, warmer weather. The little peanut will also hopefully keep our minds off and away from all the crap that the news is poisoning us with. For all the negativity that's been looming over us the past few months, I'm happy that we'll have something good to focus on. It's about time. 

In the meantime, I'll be anxiously awaiting the good things to happen- a new baby and a big hot sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment