Don't come around here no more. Whatever you're looking for. I've moved to Betty Rocker (and Baby).

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Formula for Insanity

I've figured out the formula for insanity.

Work from home four days a week+ while pregnant+ admist a dreadful winter+little human interaction other than pets and a husband. 

S.O.S. Starting to feel a little like Jack Nicholson in The Shining here. 

I thought this 'hunkering down for the winter' would be kind of cozy and fun, but honestly, it sucks a bit. At the very least, I wish I were in an office, working downtown eating at Wow Bao...or Salad Spinners. But that's not my alternative. My alternative is driving 4 hours roundtrip to an office in the middle of horse country, eating cafeteria food. 

I'll stay home and be insane for a while, thank you.

I've been forcing myself out of the house just to get a change of scenery. Trips to the Post Office are a treat. 

It won't be long before my maternity leave and Spring will pop up around the corner, bringing more insanity of a different kind. Different, but better!





1 comment:

  1. Nice new digs and seems I am breaking the comment cherry !

    Hope you add your favorite podcast links (:-)
    as I always got a lot of clicks form your blog page . . .

    Perry/Chicago

    ReplyDelete